Terms & Conditons
- You and Your means the user of the Petite Ideas website.
- Our, Us and We means Petite Ideas.
- The policies on this website apply to this website which is operated by Petite Ideas under the domain name www.petiteideas.com.au and other associated Petite Ideas websites and online stores.
- These policies may also apply to services offered by Petite Ideas on websites hosted by third parties. If so, express reference to these policies will be made on those websites.
- As the Petite Ideas website develops and as technology evolves, Petite Ideas will continue striving to provide you with better and more customised services and with a more effective website.
- Petite Ideas encourages you to review the Security and Privacy Statement periodically because the Security and Privacy Statement may change from time to time.
What you must not do
You must not:
- Use Petite Ideas website for any activities, or post or transmit to or via www.petiteideas.com.au any information of materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights or privacy, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes.
- Use this website in any way, or post to or transmit to or via www.petiteideas.com.au any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying www.petiteideas.com.au.
- Use this website to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone.
- Make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using this website.
- Use another’s Member ID or name without permission.
- Provide false information when registering or changing your registration details.
- Impersonate another person when using this website.
- Post to or transmit to or via www.petiteideas.com.au any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the website.
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the website.
- Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Limitation of Liability
Any liability of Petite Ideas in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Petite Ideas be limited to:
- in relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
The information contained on our website is provided by Petite Ideas in good faith. To the best of Petite Ideas’s knowledge the information is accurate and current.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Petite Ideas disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Petite Ideas makes no warranty that this website, any information or ideas contained on this website or any products or services will meet your requirements.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Petite Ideas does not control other users of this website, the providers of information or ideas to this website or the suppliers of goods and services purchased from this website, and Petite Ideas is therefore not liable for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information or advice provided by them or any defamatory statements made by them or any offensive content on their part.
You further acknowledge and agree that, subject to the section dealing with Limitation of Liability Petite Ideas will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods or services supplied to you, or on your behalf of you, through the website.
Copyright in the www.petiteideas.com.au website is property of Petite Ideas. Material on our website also comprises copyright material, trademarks and registered trademarks which are the property of Petite Ideas and third parties. This property may only be used for the purposes of browsing the www.petiteideas.com.au website and acquiring goods and services ofwww.petiteideas.com.au
- No Claims recognised after 7 days from the date of delivery.
- All items must be returned within 14 days of original order being placed.
- Items must be returned unopened, and with original packaging intact where applicable.
- All items must be returned via registered post to the following address:
PO Box 8294, Tarneit,
VIC 3029, Australia
Please keep the appropriate proof of return , otherwise if the returned item goes missing in transit to us, we will deem you not to have returned the item.
To initiate a return please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Including the following information:
- Your document number
- A brief description of the problem
All requests will receive an email confirmation and if applicable a Return Authorisation Number. You must include the Return Authorisation Number clearly on the outside of the return package.
All refunds for orders placed at www.petiteideas.com.au are credited back to the original credit card/ Paypal account on which the order was purchased. Refunds are for the cost of merchandise only and do not include postage and handling charges.
Where stock is immediately available all orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed after this time will be dispatched the following business day. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as you order leaves our premises.
We charge a flat shipping fee of $9.95 throughout Australia.
- International shipping is available but the fee will vary from country to country. Please email email@example.com before your purchase is made to find out the shipping fee to your shipping destination.
- Australian orders will be delivered in approximately 4-6 working days. Shipping times will vary for international orders.
- To guarantee safe delivery of your items, we recommend your parcel is sent to your place of business as items are typically delivered between 9am and 5pm.
- Please ensure you provide your correct and complete address, including a company name where necessary, and a contact telephone number.
- We use Australia Post for all Australian and international deliveries.